Big “I” members continue to adopt DocuSign to increase agency efficiency—and with new technology comes plenty of questions.
This month, Big I Advantage® will feature frequently asked questions to help familiarize members with answers to common questions.
Q: What kind of documents can I upload to DocuSign?
A: DocuSign automatically converts uploaded documents to PDF files, but you can upload any of the following types of documents:
- Microsoft Word 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013
- Microsoft Excel 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013
- Text (.txt)
- Rich Text Format (.rtf)
- Image (.png, .jpg, .gif and .tif)
- Portable Document Format (.pdf)
Big “I” members receive a hefty 20% discount on DocuSign services. Visit the DocuSign splash page to learn more.