The U.S. Department of Labor recently released a new rule that expands overtime pay eligibility. Now is the time to ensure your agency is prepared for compliance before the rule takes effect Dec. 1.
Join veteran employment lawyer and agency consultant Don Phin on Tuesday, Aug. 30 for an informative two-hour webinar, New Overtime Ruling – Decisions to Be Made, designed to clarify, educate and ensure your agency properly manages the new wage and hour regulations.
Attendees will learn:
- The basics of the new regulations.
- The fine print of “white-collar” exemptions.
- Whether to raise an employee’s wages or change their classification.
- How omissions and bonuses affect the minimum salary threshold.
- The meaning of the highly paid executive exemption.
- How the rule affects independent contractors.
Phin will conclude the webinar by answering as many questions as time allows. Paid registrants can email questions to Phin before the live webinar.
Registration is open. Consider presenting this webinar to your agency conference style so all staff charged with making these important decisions can benefit.