Swiss Re Corporate Solutions
Coverage Highlights and Benefits: Swiss Re Corporate Solutions
For 25 years, the Big "I" Professional Liability Program underwritten by Westport Insurance Corporation, a member of Swiss Re Corporate Solutions (rated A+ Superior by A.M. Best), has been the premiere choice of IIABA member agents for insurance agents and brokers E&O insurance. The Big I Professional Liability Program offers not just a policy, but a comprehensive program for insurance agents. Over the past two decades the Big I Professional Liability Program, underwritten by Westport Insurance Corporation, a member of Swiss Re Corporate Solutions, has grown into the largest and most stable insurance agents E&O program in the nation. Our member agents and brokers nationwide look to the program for stable rates and a long-term market that they can rely on to protect their greatest assetstheir businesses.
Working with our partners at Swiss Re Corporate Solutions, we have created one of the strongest coverage forms in the marketplace.
Review our policy form and you will see these are just a few of the coverage benefits of the Swiss Re policy:
- Coverage for the sale of both Property/Casualty and Life and Health insurance products
- Limits of liability up to $20 million
- Broad definition of covered professional services and activities
- Comprehensive definition of who is an insured
- Aggregate deductibles
- Defense cost outside the limits
- Available first dollar defense
- Full prior acts available
- No contractual liability exclusion
- Coverage for punitive damages (where available by state)
- Multiple extended reporting period options
- True worldwide protection
- Coverage for advertising, libel and slander
- Catastrophe Expense $25,000 per policy period
- Subpoena Coverage $10,000 per policy period
- 1st Party Personal Data Breach (cyber) $25,000 per policy period
- 3rd Party Personal Data Breach (cyber) $1,000,000 sublimit
- Deductible reduction up to $12,500 per claim for risk management activities
The only P/C insurance agents and brokers E&O program in the marketplace that contributes a percentage of every premium dollar to the funding of important advocacy efforts of the IIABA.
- State associations that serve to assist you should a claim arise.
- An exclusive policy form and premium credits filed on a Risk Purchasing Group basis to give Big "I" members coverage tailored to their needs.
- Competitive pricing supported by a critical mass of premium volume to maintain rate stability.
- A partner in Swiss Re Corporate Solutions, a member of the Swiss Re Group, rated A+ Superior by A.M. Best.
- Loss prevention materials to reduce the chance of a claim and improve business processes.
- An exclusive comprehensive risk management website including practical information and tools to help your agency avoid
- E&O Risk Management Web site
- E&O Claims Advisor a periodic E&O risk management newsletter available only to Swiss Re policyholders, providing valuable information to all positions in the agency.
- A Professional Liability Committee comprised of IIABA member agents to oversee and recommend enhancements to the program to meet the ever-changing needs of agents.