Big "I" Markets' Eagle Express provides market access to personal lines products from Travelers and MetLife Auto and Home. These company partners are committed to personal lines, and are recognized for their comprehensive products and excellent service to policyholders, communities and independent agents.
Travelers and MetLife Auto and Home want the client's primary homeowners and automobile. MetLife writes a true package policy with the option to add components like a personal umbrella, recreational vehicle, watercraft and more. Travelers issues individual policies and applies a companion credit to each personal line of business bound. Underwriting guidelines and some regional or coastal restrictions apply.
Homeowners requirements include:
- The client's personal auto coverage.
- Well-maintained property.
- Updated systems such as roof, heating and plumbing in homes 20 years or older.
- Acceptable fire protection, with a fire station located within five miles of the property.
- Dwelling limit within a range of $175,000-1.5 million.
- Renters and condominium contents, additions and alterations limits from $25,000 to $1 million.
- Current in-force homeowners insurance, unless it's a first-time new home purchase.
- Fewer than two losses.
- Insurance up to 100% of the calculated Marshall Swift Boeckh replacement cost.
Auto requirements include:
- The client's homeowners, renters or condominium coverage.
- Minimum quotable bodily injury limits of $50,000/$100,000.
- Newer automobiles.
- Physical damage on at least one vehicle.
- In-force, continuous auto insurance.
- At least six years of driving experience for primary driver.
- Minimal accidents and violations.
For more information, visit the Underwriting and Coverage page for Eagle Express, available under the Personal Lines tab on Big "I" Markets, or email Jodie Bacote.