May 2015 Meeting Materials
ACT Meeting Attendee List -
May2015 AUGIE-ACT Meeting Registration - Final - CONFIDENTIAL.pdf
*NOTE - NOT to be used for marketing or soliciation purposes - Intended to help you plan your networking only.
Strategic Future Issues (SFI) Breakout Session - Burrus '25 Game-Changing Trends' document:
2013 Key Trends - Burrus 25 Hot Topics.pdf
- Indivudal breakout tables will be assigned to cover each of the seven (7) categories from the SFI 2013 Key Trends Report :
- Social Culture, Connected Society, Mobile & Mobility, Demographic/Diversity Transformation, Big Data & Actionable BI, Changing nature of Insurance Risk, and Information Security Regulation.
- Each table will use a recent Burrus '25 Game-Changing trends' document and discuss which of the 25 are applicable to their chosen topic.
- Prior to the meeting, please think about which single topic of the seven tables you'd want to participate.
Security Issues Work Group 'Pocket Guide' -
ACT Security Issues - Pocket Guide - 1PAGE - 2015May06.pdf
- Please review - Is the format usable for agents? Does it provide the content/foundation agents need?
NOTE that there will be a more detailed supporting document.
- We ask for feedback in a short segment at the Tuesday afternoon meeting on May 19.
- You may also email comments to Ron.Berg@iiaba.net * or *
- You can print the guide, make notes/comments using a pen and hand it to Ron, Steve Aronson, or Jim Armitage at the meeting.