7 Steps to Better Agency Tech Decisions
The proverbial $1M dollar question…how do I chose an AMS or any agency technology?
At ACT, we are increasingly aware that all technology decisions are so much more specific to an individual agency’s goals and needs than ever before. Despite the differences among agencies, there are some very real things you can do to prepare for and navigate the journey of evaluating technology solutions for your agency. We've compiled a number of ideas and insights from ACT members and aligned them into 7 easy to follow steps for considering new agency technology.
7 Steps to Better Tech Decisions
1. PREPARE: Slow down to speed up
2. ENGAGE your employees and understand current state
Ask your team what is working well.
Understand their pain points.
3. TALK to your current technology partners
4. NOW WHAT? Before you make any technology decisions
5. MOVING FORWARD: Selecting a new technology vendor
6. IT'S TIME to implement
7. CRUSH IT! : You can do it!
Focus on your people, processes and technology.