Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content

Insuring Property Under a Triple Net Lease

The position of many of the VU faculty on triple net leases is well known...many of us abhor them. However, they are an unfortunate fact of life. If your tenant must sign a lease making him or her responsible for insuring only portions of a building such as glass or HVAC units, what is the best way to insure such property? Based on the number of "Ask an Expert" questions we get on this subject, the answer may surprise you.

Big ‘I” members must be logged in to view all the content on this page.

​127 South Peyton Street
Alexandria VA 22314
​phone: 800.221.7917
fax: 703.683.7556

Follow Us!

Empowering Trusted Choice®
Independent Insurance Agents.​