Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content

Business Income and Ordinance or Law

An apartment building is located in an area where a building ordinance mandates a certain amount of parking space per unit. As a result, if the building was rebuilt at this location, it would have fewer units to allow space for more parking, thus resulting in a loss of rental income. Is there an Ordinance or Law endorsement that can solve this business income problem?

Big ‘I” members must be logged in to view all the content on this page.

​127 South Peyton Street
Alexandria VA 22314
​phone: 800.221.7917
fax: 703.683.7556

Follow Us!

Empowering Trusted Choice®
Independent Insurance Agents.​