Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content

Does the ISO BOP Cover Undescribed Structures?

The ISO Commercial Property form, CP 00 10, requires that buildings and structures be described in order for coverage to attach. However, ISO’s Business Owner’s Policy only requires that the premises be described. So, as long as the “building” limit is adequate, that limit applies to all structures on the premises. However, that makes it critical that all structures and their values be considered in determining limits.

Big ‘I” members must be logged in to view all the content on this page.