Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content

Additional Living Expense: Be Careful the Advice You Take

Additional Living Expense is specifically limited in the HO policy; however, at least one group that undertakes to provide “expert” opinions believes that there is no limit. Be careful the advice you take and read the policy yourself rather than depending on others. The E&O claim you avoid could be your own.

Big ‘I” members must be logged in to view all the content on this page.

​127 South Peyton Street
Alexandria VA 22314
​phone: 800.221.7917
fax: 703.683.7556

Follow Us!

Empowering Trusted Choice®
Independent Insurance Agents.​